Defending the Rights of Injured Clients
Personal Injury can take on many forms and no two cases are identical. If you have been injured, it is important to seek legal counsel immediately to fully understand your rights. Via Personal Injury Law, you might be entitled to compensation for:
- Lost employment wages due to the inability to work your normal job schedule.
- The wage difference due to the inability to earn future expected wages.
- Any current and future medical expenses that are the result of your injury.
- Settlements in the event of physical or mental injuries caused by negligent behavior, failure to supervise or cover-up negligent behavior.
Types of Common Cases
There are so many scenarios where you may be injured or negligently put in harm's way. Here are a few common personal injury scenarios, but there are many more. If you have any questions regarding your injury, do not hesitate to reach out to us to discuss your personal injury.
Regardless of how you or your loved one may have been injured, our team can help. Our personal injury doctor/lawyer team represents victims of serious injuries as well as families of those who have died as a result of incidents that occured due to negligence.
Worried about legal fees? Don't be. In addition to offering free personal injury case evaluations by our doctor/lawyer team; our lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. That means we only get paid if and when you receive financial compensation for your injury.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Dog bites
- Wrongful death
- Construction accidents
- Defective products
- Medical malpractice
- Dangerous pharmaceutical drugs
- Premises liability
- Nursing home negligence
- Railroad worker injuries and deaths
- Sexual abuse and assault
- Child molestation
- Motorcycle Accidents & Trucking Accidents
- Concussions & Head Injuries
- Other cases of negligently inflicted harm